PSIA Department QM Course Review Process Instructions:
- Upcoming Dates:
Summer 2015: February 23, 2015
To ensure that your course is reviewed prior to the beginning of Summer registration (which begins on March 9), your course should be submitted no later than February 23. However, courses may still be added to registration after March 9.
Fall 2015: March 9, 2015
To ensure that your course is reviewed prior to the beginning of Fall registration (which begins on March 23), your course should be submitted no later than March 9. However, courses may still be added to registration after March 23.
- If you have not already done so, request a blank course shell for your course by emailing email@example.com.
- Complete enough of your course so that you can successfully be evaluated on each of the QM criteria on the QM rubric.
- Notify the PSIA Online Coordinator, Charity Butcher (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you will be submitting a course for departmental QM review.
- Check out the list of QM certified department faculty potentially willing to serve as a reviewer. Choose 5 names from the list and email these to the PSIA Online Coordinator, Charity Butcher (email@example.com).
- The PSIA Online Coordinator will notify you with the names of the two reviewers for your course (based on your preferences). You will need to add these individuals as instructors to your shell course.
- Complete the PSIA Information Sheet and QM Reviewer Worksheet and email it to the PSIA Online Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you expect to fail a specific item (because you did not attempt to pass it), please indicate this in your assessment.
- Once all reviewers have submitted their reviews, the Online coordinator will notify you of the results and provide you with the feedback from your course reviewers.